Marvel delays Doctor Strange release date in the Multiverse of Madness, Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, and more MCU movies
This afternoon we bring you one of the this news with which we do not know where to start. Just when it seemed like the film and video game industries were starting to leave behind the effects of the pandemic, it has become clear today that it’s like that.
The point is that, for whatever reasons, today Elden Ring has been delayed in terms of games, and the same happened with half of the staff in phase 4 of the UCM. In reality, Disney announced the delay of several films by wonder, as well as the highly anticipated Indiana Jones 5. Read on and we’ll get you all the details.
Even if Upcoming movies like Eternals or Spider-Man: No Road Home haven’t been delayed at allThe truth is that the vast majority of movies that will come later have suffered a major setback. Essentially we are talking about delays that can go up to a whole year. As shown VarietyDisney has given new dates for many of its future projects. You can see it very graphically below:
Changes to the release date of future Disney and Marvel films:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness– Delayed from March 25, 2022 to May 6, 2022.
- Thor: Love and Thunder – Delayed from May 6, 2022 to July 8, 2022.
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Delayed from July 8, 2022 to November 11, 2022.
- Indiana Jones 5 – Delayed from July 29, 2022 to June 30, 2023.
- Wonders – Delayed from November 11, 2022 to February 17, 2023.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – Delayed from February 17, 2023 to July 28, 2023.
In principle, and unless they end up telling us otherwise, these dates are those that will affect us in Spain. However, as of yet, the real reason for these Disney delays has not been revealed. We will be attentive to communicate any new information to you In regards to.
Disclaimer: This article is generated from the feed and is not edited by our team.