Latin America Corporate Training Market 2021-2025 | 17,000+ Technavio research reports
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on the segmentation by product, which segment is the market leader?
Technical training is the leading segment of the market.
- How fast should the market grow?
The market is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of nearly 8%.
- Who are the best players in the market?
Articulate Global Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., m Franklin Covey Co., GP Strategies Corp., Interaction Associates Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., Skillsoft Ltd., Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. are the best players in the market.
- What are the main drivers and challenges of the market?
The market is driven by the increased need to improve employee skills. However, budgetary concerns will hamper market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Articulate Global Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., Franklin Covey Co., GP Strategies Corp., Interaction Associates Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., Skillsoft Ltd. and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. are some of the major players in the market. Although factors such as the increased need for upgrading employee skills, the expansion of SMEs and the government’s focus on upgrading the skills of the workforce, and the emergence of modules Profitable online training programs will offer immense growth opportunities, budgetary concerns are likely to pose a challenging problem for market sellers. In order to help players strengthen their presence in the market, this in-company training market Latin America The forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. The report also gives industry leaders insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the various product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
Company training market in Latin America 2021-2025: Segmentation
The corporate training market in Latin America is segmented as below:
- Technical training
- Non-technical training
- Large companies
- Medium-sized enterprises
- Small enterprises
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
Company training market in Latin America 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. The corporate training market in Latin America report covers the following areas:
- Latin America Corporate Training Market
- Latin American corporate training market trends
- Latin America Corporate Training Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of cost-effective online training modules as one of the major reasons driving the corporate training market in Latin America growth over the next few years.
Company training market in Latin America 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will help the growth of the corporate training market in Latin America over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the in-company training market in Latin America and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate training market in Latin America on the other side Latin America and the rest of Latin America
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Corporate Training Market vendors in Latin America
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Company training market in Europe– The size of the in-company training market in Europe is segmented by product (technical courses and non-technical courses) and by geography (Western Europe, The Nordic countries, southern Europe, and central and Eastern Europe).
Download a FREE sample report
Academic and Enterprise LMS Market in the United States– The US academic and enterprise LMS market is segmented by end user (business, higher education institutions, and K-12 schools) and by applications (content management, student management, performance management and others) .
Download a FREE sample report
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020-2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Technical Training – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Non-Technical Training – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Large Companies – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Medium-sized companies – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Small Businesses – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity By Application
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive scenario
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Articulate Global Inc.
- City & Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- Franklin Covey Co.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- Interaction Partners Inc.
- Learning Technologies Group Plc
- Miller Heiman Group Inc.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]
Report page: https://www.technavio.com/report/corporate-training-market-in-latin-america-industry-analysis