Global Neurovascular Devices Market Research Report (2021-2026)
DUBLIN, October 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Neurovascular Devices Market Research Report by Pathology, Devices, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global neurovascular devices market size has been estimated to be $ 2,712.35 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 2,889.20 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.85% reaching $ 4,038.30 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the neurovascular devices market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of various business growth strategies adopted by vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global neurovascular devices market including Abbott Laboratories, Acandis GmbH, B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG, Cerus Endovascular Inc., Evasc Medical Systems, Gynesonics, Inc ., Integer Holdings Corporation, Integra Lifesciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Microport Scientific Corporation, Oxford Endovascular Ltd, Penumbra, Inc., phenox GmbH, Rapid Medical , Secant Group, LLC, Sensome, Stryker Corporation and Terumo Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Neurovascular Devices market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global neurovascular devices market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Neurovascular Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global neurovascular devices market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global neurovascular devices market?
6. What is the market share of major vendors in the global neurovascular devices market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global neurovascular devices market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing incidence of brain aneurysm and neurological disorders
5.2.2. Growing demand for minimally invasive procedures for brain surgeries
5.2.3. Technological advances related to neurovascular devices
5.3.1. High cost associated with neurovascular procedures and devices
5.4.1. Emerging research activities in the field of neurovascular therapies
5.4.2. Ongoing product development and neurovascular device approvals
5.5.1. Neurosurgeons limited across the world
6. Neurovascular Devices Market, By Disease Pathology
6.3. Arteriovenous Malformation and Fistulas (AVM)
6.4. Ischemic stroke
7. Neurovascular Devices Market, By Devices
7.2. Cerebral angioplasty and stenting systems
7.2.1. Embolic coils
7.2.2. Flow diverters
7.2.3. Liquid embolic agents
7.3. Brain embolization and aneurysm coiling devices
7.3.1. Carotid artery stents
7.3.2. Embolic protection systems
7.4. Neurothromectomy devices
7.4.1. Clot recovery devices
7.4.2. Suction devices
7.4.3. Vascular traps
7.5. Support devices
7.5.2. Micro guides
8. Neurovascular Devices Market, By End User
8.2. Ambulatory surgery centers
8.4. Specialized clinics
9. Americas Neurovascular Devices Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Neurovascular Device Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and African market for neurovascular devices
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Abbott Laboratories
13.2. Acandis GmbH
13.3. B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN SA
13.4. Cerus Endovascular Inc.
13.5. Evasc medical systems
13.6. Gynesonics, Inc.
13.7. Whole holding company
13.8. Integra Life Sciences Society
13.9. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
13.10. Medtronic API
13.11. Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
13.12. MicroPort Scientific Society
13.13. Microport Scientific Society
13.14. Oxford Endovascular Ltd.
13.15. Penumbra, Inc.
13.16. phenox GmbH
13.17. Fast Medical
13.18. Secant Group, LLC
13.20. Stryker Company
13.21. Terumo Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xr6vxd
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets