Global Metal Roofing Market Research Report (2020 to 2026)
Dublin, 06 Aug 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Metal Roofing Market Research Report by Product, by Construction Type, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID -19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global metal coatings market size was estimated at $ 7,721.67 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 8,585.97 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.53% to reach 14,862 , $ 78 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Metal Roofing to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the product, the metal roofing market has been examined on bare, pre-painted, pre-printed, standing seam and stone clad metal.
- On the basis of the type of metal, the market for metal coatings has been examined for aluminum, copper and steel.
- On the basis of construction type, the metal roofing market has been examined in the areas of new construction and refurbishment and repair.
- Based on the end user, the metal roofing market has been examined in commercial and residential office.
- On the basis of geography, the metal coating market has been examined in America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas have been studied further in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. Asia-Pacific has been further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa were studied further in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes suppliers in the metal roofing market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report extensively explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global metal roofing market including ABC Supply Co., Inc., ATAS International, Inc., Atlas Roofing Corporation, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. , BHP Limited, Carlisle Sociétés Incorporées, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, DECRA Roofing Systems, Inc, GAF Materials Corporation, Ideal Roofing Company Limited Manufacturers, IKO Industries Ltd., Kingspan Group PLC, LafargeHolcim Ltd, Linyi Jinhu Color Coating Aluminum Industry Co ., Ltd, McElroy Metal, Inc., Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, NCI Building Systems, Inc., Nucor Building Systems, OmniMax International, Inc. by Strategic Value Partners, LLC, Owens Corning, Sika AG, Standard Industries, TAMKO Building Products LLC, Tata Steel Ltd, and Union Corrugating Company.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global metal roofing market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Metal Roofing Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Metal Coatings Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global metal roofing market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global metal roofing market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global metal roofing market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global metal roofing market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Key advantage over conventional roofs
18.104.22.168. Growing urbanization and development of the construction sector
22.214.171.124. Increasingly used in residential and non-residential fields
126.96.36.199. Limits of metal roofing in rainy and snowy weather conditions
188.8.131.52. Commodity price volatility
184.108.40.206. Attractive investment by the government of developing economies
220.127.116.11. Emergence of construction projects in hospitals, schools and hotels
18.104.22.168. High investment and capital cost
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Metal Roofing Market, by Product
6.2. Bare metal
6.3. Pre painted
6.5. Standing seam
6.6. Coated stone
7. Metal Roofing Market, By Metal Type
8. Metal roofing market, by type of construction
8.2. New construction
8.3. Roof repair and repair
9. Metal Roofing Market, By End User
9.2. Sales offices
10. US Metal Roofing Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Metal Roofing Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Metal roofing market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. ABC Supply Co., Inc.
14.2. ATAS International, Inc.
14.3. Roofing company Atlas
14.4. Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
14.5. BHP Limited
14.6. Carlisle Incorporated Companies
14.7. Company of Saint-Gobain SA
14.8. DECRA Roofing Systems, Inc
14.9. GAF Materials Company
14.10. Ideal Roofing Company Limited Manufacturers
14.11. IKO Industries Ltd.
14.12. Kingspan SA Group
14.13. LafargeHolcim Ltd
14.14. Linyi Jinhu Color Coating Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd
14.15. McElroy Metal, Inc.
14.16. Metal sales manufacturing company
14.17. NCI Building Systems, Inc.
14.18. Nucor building systems
14.19. OmniMax International, Inc. by Strategic Value Partners, LLC
14.20. Owens Corning
14.21. Sika SA
14.22. Standard industries
14.23. TAMKO LLC Construction Products
14.24. Tata Steel Ltd
14.25. Corrugated Cardboard Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e7yrjj