Global Laser Treatment Market Research Report (2021-2026)
DUBLIN, September 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Laser Treatment Market Research Report By Vertical, By Configuration, By Application, By Region – Global Forecast To 2026 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global laser treatment market size has been estimated to be $ 9,037.33 million in 2020 and should reach $ 9,655.86 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.18% to reach $ 13,702.09 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the laser processing market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global laser processing market including Bystronic, Cemar Electro Inc., Coherent, Inc., Epilog Corporation, Eurolaser GmbH, FOBA Laser, Han’s Laser Technology Co., Ltd., laser HSG, IMRA America, Inc., IPG Photonics Corporation, Jenoptik AG, Koike Aronson, Inc., Laserline GmbH, Lumentum Holdings Inc., MKS Instruments, Inc., Novanta Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Prima Industrie SpA, Trumpf Group, Universal Laser Systems Inc., Wuhan HGLaser Engineering Co,. Ltd., and Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd ..
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Laser Treatment market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Laser Processing market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global laser treatment market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Laser Treatment market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global laser treatment market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global laser treatment market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global laser treatment market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for miniaturization of microelectronic devices
18.104.22.168. Growing application of laser therapy in surgeries and medical devices
22.214.171.124. Growing number of application areas in several applications
126.96.36.199. High initial cost involved in laser treatment machines
188.8.131.52. Recent Advances in Ultrafast Laser Applications for Advanced Manufacturing
184.108.40.206. New innovation and launches in laser treatment
220.127.116.11. Growing environmental concerns
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Laser Treatment Market, By Vertical
6.2. Aerospace and Defense
6.5. Machine tools
6.6. Medical and Life Sciences
7. Laser Treatment Market, by Type
7.2. Gas laser
7.3. Liquid laser
7.4. Solid laser
8. Laser Treatment Market, By Configuration
8.2. Fixed beam
8.4. Mobile beam
9. Laser Treatment Market, By Application
9.2. Advanced processing
9.3. Chopped off
9.5. Marking & Engraving
10. Americas Laser Treatment Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Laser Treatment Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Laser treatment market in Africa
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by quadrant
13.4. Market share analysis, by key player
13.5. Competitive scenario
13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.5.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.5.3. New product launch and improvement
13.5.4. Investment and financing
13.5.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.2. Cemar Electro inc.
14.3. Coherent, Inc.
14.4. Epilog Corporation
14.5. Eurolaser GmbH
14.6. FOBA laser
14.7. Han’s Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
14.8. HSG laser
14.9. IMRA America, Inc.
14.10. IPG Photonics Corporation
14.11. Jenoptik AG
14.12. Koike Aronson, Inc.
14.13. Laserline GmbH
14.14. Gestion Lumentum Inc.
14.15. MKS Instruments, Inc.
14.16. Novanta Inc.
14.17. Panasonic Corporation
14.18. Prima Industrie SpA
14.19. Trumpf Group
14.20. Universal laser systems inc.
14.21. Wuhan HGLaser Engineering Co, Ltd.
14.22. Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p1ly22
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets